“These guys have the friendliest staff I have ever worked with. They completed everything not only quickly but with great quality as well. Jed in customer service walked me through everything I needed step by step. Wade called to suggest changes to make my menu even better than before and business has never been better since starting with Online Orders Now!! Definite 5 stars” – Michael K.
Customers like Michael, who was gracious enough to leave us with the testimonial above, speaks to our customer-service qualities that go beyond expectations. We were able to work with Michael, putting our industry experience to good use, in order to suggest changes he could make that go above the simple act of adding an online ordering system to his restaurant’s offerings. We are providers of a robust online ordering system that don’t believe our consulting work is ever done; there are always optimizations and improvements to be made.
Working with Online Orders means you get world-class customer service alongside sophisticated online ordering software that includes a wide array of practical features. From seamless integration with most every widely-used POS system to advanced delivery mapping to a $20,000 Additional Revenue Guarantee — something we are sure you won’t find elsewhere — there is plenty to like about what Online Orders Now and our mobile food ordering system has to offer.
But rather than talk about our wide array of features in general, we’d like to shine the proverbial spotlight on our custom website design for the purposes of today’s post. So read on if you are interested in learning more about what your business stands to gain by updating your website.
Why Your Restaurant Probably Needs A Facelift
Websites are not unlike cars in that every few years (if not more frequently), they are going to need a tune up. We see some restaurants that have sites that haven’t been updated since the turn of the century or thereabouts, and we’d like to explain why that can be a big negative for your business.
Consumers have expectations when it comes to websites they browse. We are talking about appearance and ease of use, yes, but also load times. If your website is in the ballpark of five years old, it’s a practical certainty that it will not be optimized for smartphones and tablets. IDC predicts that 87 percent of connected-devices sales will be made via tablets and smartphones in the near future, so it’s pretty easy to see why having an updated website matters to your business, especially if you are considering adding an online ordering system to your restaurant.
No Website? No Problem!
Even if you are just getting out of the gates and you don’t have a website yet, Online Orders Now has a team of expert website designers who are passionate about capturing the essence of your brand while updating it with everything you need to be successful in the digital marketplace of 2018.
The core features of any Online Orders Now website are:
- Image Slider: Whether you want to showcase your restaurant’s delectable menu items, impressive dining room, friendly staff, happy guests, or all of the above, we can do so with a rotation of hero images on the homepage of your website. Whatever you do well, we make sure your visitors see it.
- Social Networking Links: You see it on pretty much every website, and yours will be no different once we are done with it. We’ll embed Foursquare, Facebook Twitter, Yelp, and other social media accounts by embedding easy to find links.
- Google Map: We’ll embed a Google Map widget with your location included so that folks can easily find you. This is a vastly superior option to simply providing your option, making your visitors copy it into their phone, then paste it into a maps application. We want them staying on your site and looking at your menu. When folks order online, they spend an average of 30 percent more on your average to-go ticket. That’s almost a third more!
- Embedded Videos: If you happen to have videos you’d like to showcase that are currently on Youtube or Vimeo, we’ll embed them directly onto your website for all of your visitors to enjoy.
- Search Engine Optimization: Your website can be the most beautiful thing made since The David, but if no one can find it on search engines, it’s effectively useless. We have a team of in-house SEO experts who will orient your website to be found by searchers who are looking for a regional restaurant like yours.
If you are ready to experience the five-star company that Michael described at the top of this blog, we’d be happy to hear from you and learn more about your business. View our products and pricing at your convenience. Contact Online Orders Now if you are ready to learn more!