What Do We Do and Who We Are?
Online ordering is penetrating every industry from grocery to restaurants. Without it, it seems as though you are simply behind the times today. We at Online Orders Now will be there with you every step of the way as you begin to implement new software that will help you level yourself to your competitors. We aim to be there for you – the customer, and you can rest assured that if you have any issues, we will be there to support you and fix the problem right away.
Who We Are
Located in the outskirts of sunshine-filled Tampa Florida, Online Orders Now was created and has been there ever since. Online Orders Now has been thriving for over 10 years and can bring functional features right to your fingertips. Our software is used in restaurants all over the United States and has even made its way into Canadian restaurants. Our program has everything from delivery mapping to intuitive ordering interfaces and more. Additionally, we were the first provider in our industry to offer seamless Point-of-Sale integration, phone number-based ordering, as well as polygonal delivery mapping! With our services, you even get a $50,000 revenue guarantee per location within the year! If your restaurant doesn’t reach that number, call us at the end of the year and we will lower your payments for you. We might not be the flashiest online ordering software, but at the end of the day, you can expect our product to work and work well. We have the features you want and need, but we also have the exceptional customer service that you can’t just get anywhere. Our professionals will help you from explaining our product to getting your menu setup to launch date and beyond. All our customer service representatives are in-house, and they want the same for you as you do and are there to walk you through the entire process. We want you to succeed and we will do whatever we can to help you achieve success.
What We Do?
Not only do we support you on your journey to online ordering implementation, but we also do have a product that is worth talking about. We have features and benefits that will take your restaurant to the next level and make sure you’re making more money in no time. We just want to help you to make money, it’s as simple as that. Instead of going on and on about what cool stuff we have, why don’t I just tell you exactly what you can expect? Below are the features that will make us your best choice for your online ordering software.
• POS Integration: We can fully integrate with almost all majorly used POS systems in restaurants, such as Aldelo, Microsale, rPower, Maitre’D, and more! However, even if you do not use one of our POS partners, just give us a call and we can let you know if we can integrate with your current setup. Fully integrated is recommended, as we are able to send orders directly to a POS, but we are still able to send orders to your restaurant through a connected printer.
• First-Timers: Whenever you get an order from a first-time customer, our system automatically alerts you so you can offer them any special attention you would like.
• External Delivery Service: No longer will there be paper trails between your restaurant and any third-party delivery service you may use. We send a copy of the delivery order straight to them through email or fax, so everyone knows what is going on.
• Back End Administration: While our products are self-sufficient since we understand a restaurant manager’s or owner’s time is limited, not every manager is the same. With this option, we give managers a more attentive preference if they want to be hands-on. We have an administrative web interface that allows you to make changes in real-time to things like delivery times, holidays, business hours, and more!
• Unlimited Transactions: Unlike some other online food ordering software, we do not have any hidden fees based on the volume or any other metric. That means that no matter how many online orders you receive each month, you will pay the same affordable monthly, flat-rate fee.
• “My Way” 30-Second Ordering: When people send us praises about Online Orders Now, one thing that they seem to love more than most is our “My Way” feature. Our software can track what a customer has ordered and if they go to order it again, the program will have saved their order preferences and will offer it to them the same way again! People value convenience, so hand it directly to them.
• Order Accuracy: Customers can take as much or as little time as they would like to fill out their order, as well as verify their order’s accuracy before they check out. Our system lets online orders go directly to text/email, so you don’t need to worry even if your internet or POS goes down.
• Larger Tickets: Research shows that ordering online makes people have a ticket size that is an average of 30 percent more than what they would have ordered in person. This could be placed on the fact that people feel more at ease when they order online, or they don’t have the pressure of someone waiting behind them. Especially with our suggested add-ons, it allows the customers to explore parts of the menu they wouldn’t have been exposed to otherwise. 30% increase in ticket prices is something to talk about.
• Marketing Data: Our software requires each customer to input their name, address, and zip code even if they are not ordering for delivery. That kind of marketing data gives restaurants the ultimate way to market to their customers, whether it be email marketing or direct mail marketing. If you choose to integrate, customer data will be sent and stored in your POS system with every order.
• TIPS Functionality: Your restaurant can set a default tip amount for the customer to pay at checkout, but the customer has the option to adjust the tip to whatever they see fit.
• Discounts, Combos, Special Offers, and Packages: With our software, you can set your discounts, combos, and other special offers. All the specifics are up to you, but we can configure what shows up on your page.
• Other Features: Obviously we could stay here all day and tell you why our product is so wonderful, but we know you don’t have time for that. On top of everything listed above, we also have features like coupons, pay later, and advanced ordering. That only means that people can choose when they want to pick up their food so that it is hot and fresh when they arrive.
POS Partnerships and Integrations
Our company and our restaurant online ordering system provide non-integration, semi-integration, and complete-integration options. The tab above takes you right to our POS partners, but we can give you a few highlights right here. Regardless of what POS system you might have (or might not have), we make it easy for you to use our product.
• All orders are sent to email and admin backup.
• If you have a power outage and your internet goes down, you can rest assured knowing that we give you unlimited fax backup and text notifications, no matter what package you choose.
• Credit card orders go directly to your preferred merchant processor, and we send all orders to your email for a confirmation.
Pricing for our product is based on your type of integration, so give us a call at 813-549-7010 x1 and we would love to discuss all your options.
Custom Website for Your Restaurant
While online ordering is our most popular product, we also can build a custom website for your restaurant. With technology changing so rapidly these days, it is imperative that you keep up to date with what your consumers are demanding. More than likely, your website might be a little outdated and could use some work to get you up and running to serve your customers to the best of your ability. There’s no need to spend thousands and thousands of dollars for a revamp to your website when all you need is something that will allow you to take advantage of all the features Online Orders Now has in store for you. Down below, you will see the different features you will gain with your custom website.
• Search Engine Optimization: Our in-house SEO experts have got you covered when it comes to making sure your website is recognized by the major search engines. We set the website up for success so that your restaurant listing can be picked up by all the major search engines when people want something to eat in your area. It will bring more traffic to your site without being involved with paid searches, so you’re getting free website traffic!
• Social Networking Links: Pretty much any website you go to nowadays will have links to their social media directly on their website. Showing your customers that you have social media will allow them to get connected with you on a more personal level and will show them that you are doing things with your business. It also gives them access to reviews of your restaurant, so they order from you with full confidence that it will be amazing.
• Contact Form: As we have mentioned before, all we want is for your restaurant to be successful. To expand, a contact form is a vital part of a business in the world today. People want to be able to communicate with you and ask questions, so let your customers know that you value their feedback by having a contact form on your website.
• Google Map Widget: Make it as easy as possible for your customers to locate your restaurant with a built-in Google Maps view of your restaurant located right on your website. They don’t even have to exit the page to find out where they can go to get their next tasty treat!
• Image Slider: They always say that pictures mean a thousand words, so why not live by that? Include several high-quality images on your web page and instantly showcase your most delicious foods right to the customer, so they are ready to place an order. If you choose, you could also include photos of the interior of your restaurant or smiling guests in order to put another foot in front of the competitor.
• Embedded Videos: Videos have become a much more important way for companies to market their products in recent years. Search engines love videos and we can have your YouTube or Vimeo videos on another page on your website, so your customers can get a more in-depth view of your establishment.
Mobile Ordering Web Apps
Did you think we were done listing how many amazing products we have? Guess again! We are fully capable of making a mobile app for your restaurant with your theme woven into the app. You get everything that’s included with our custom website, just on a smaller platform.
I hope you’ve been reading everything above because all that wonderful stuff will be included with this, but you will get it in a mobile-friendly version. Our mobile ordering boasts fast load times and a bandwidth-friendly format, so people will not have to wait long to place an order when they get on their cell phones. IDC reports that in the present day, some 87 percent of connected devices-sale is completed using either a smartphone or a tablet!
For those of you that offer catering to your customers, in addition to your daily options, we have just the thing for you! Catering allows you to spread the word about your restaurant to larger groups of people, but there are some challenges that arise. For our clients, we provide a specialized catering menu with customized pricing, items, and quantities. You can also customize your catering service area; in case it is different from your delivery range.
Dynamic Printable Menu
Another feature we have is that it lets in-person customers browse a physical edition of your menu before they order. Our DPM allows your future customers to have access to a physical copy of your recent menu. Some people still prefer the feeling of a physical menu, so we give that to them! The best part is that ours automatically syncs with any changes you have made – such as updates to your specials, hours, prices, or otherwise.
Now that we have sufficiently told you what features make us a great bang for your buck, it’s up to you now to give us a call and let you really get a feel of how the investment will be a great choice for you and your restaurant. Give us a call at 813-549-7010 x1 and we will be more than happy to walk you through a demo of our product and answer any more questions you may have.